Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Montana

The Ranch was a beautiful way to renew myself, gain some insight about my loved ones, review what is most important in life. There is no way I could ever put into words the settling of my spirit. Big skies, warm weather, gentle beings all around me both in human and various creature form. Even the sound of the crickets were music to my thoughts. I appreciated the nibble of horses....the smell of sage....and gift of love given to me by the grannies.














The Brazilian writer Paulo Coelho once said, “When we least expect it, life sets us a challenge to test our courage and willingness to change; at such a moment, there is no point in pretending that nothing has happened or in saying that we are ...not ready. The challenge will not wait.”.

No comments:

Post a Comment